How to join
Membership of the Cricket Society is open to all.
Top 6 reasons to join the society
- We are a Worldwide Society with 2000+ members
- There are numerous dinners each year around the UK with top speakers
- We publish 2 journals a year and 8 bulletins
- We support cricket awards, activities and good works around the country
- We play cricket and welcome new members
- We have a cricketing book and video library that members are able to borrow from
Download an application form here
Subscriptions are for a calendar year and fall due each 1st January.
However there are discounts for joining after 1 July in any year and for those joining after 1 November there is no charge for the last two months of the year. There are also discounted rates for those over 60 years or under 19 years of age.
We also offer "family" membership which covers all members of your family living at the same address.
We prefer subscription payments in Sterling and encourage the use of Direct Debit for those with a UK bank account.
Overseas members who do not have access to a sterling account can use PayPal to make payment via credit card.
Please contact David Wood (details below) for more information about using PayPal.
To join The Society simply download the Membership Application Form.
Complete the form and send, with your payment if applicable, to:
The Cricket Society
PO Box 6024