Here is an option for a Cricket Society visit to the West Indies in March 2022. It is for an 11 days/ 10 nights visit to Barbados from Graham Clinton's New Boundaries. Add-ons for additional Tests and days would be quoted for for those wanting longer trips when venue and inter-Island flight arrangements have been clarified. A summary of the package available is below with inclusive prices. You may choose between the two hotels; the match day transport would pick up from and return to both.
The prices quoted for this tour are likely to be significantly below those offered by other companies (two of which we will be receiving quotes from if you prefer to wait). Deposits for this tour would not be required until there is greater clarity about the Test series. But for New Boundaries to be able to hang on to the flight and accommodation arrangements being held at competitive prices they need from us clarity on overall numbers.
If you wish to commit in principle to this tour please email Nigel Hancock by Thursday 19 August and specify your chosen accommodation.
- 10 nights 5 March to 15 March 2022 (dates will be adjusted if the Barbados Test is not the first, expected to be 8-12 March)
- Accommodation, choice of:
(a) Dover Beach Bed and Breakfast
Twin/Double Ocean View £2645.00 pp
Single Ocean View £3295.00, or
(b) Coconut Court Hotel Bed and Breakfast
Twin/Double Ocean View £3150.00 pp
Superior Room Ocean View £ 3200.00 pp
Single occupancy not available
- Return air fares from London
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Assisted check in
- Tickets for 5 days of the Test match
- Transfers to the Test match for 5 days
- Assistance at the ground. Grahame Clinton expected to attend most days
- On call support ie medical assistance etc
- Pre-Test match celebration attended by former player
- Rum factory visit
- Shopping trip to Bridgetown